1. managing international
3. formed with groups of government for a specific
8. organization of nations whose goal is to achieve stable oil prices that are fair and reasonable for
14. American foreign policy opposing interference in the western hemisphere from outside
16. Agreement that will eliminate all tariffs and other trade barriers between Canada, Mexico, and the United
17. an organization of independent states formed in 1945 to promote international peace and
20. belief or practice of staying out of conflicts of other
21. foreign policy that seeks to encourage coordinated actions between
25. aid that one country gives to another in the form of money, capital resources, and
26. voluntary citizens' group they perform a variety of service and humanitarian
28. the condition of the nation, in terms of threats, especially threats from
29. a national policy of avoiding involvement in world affairs. This includes limiting foreign aid and avoid involvement in foreign
30. Representative of a
2. An international organization founded under the terms of the first Geneva Convention. Its original duty was to care for those who were wounded, homeless etc. in wartime and attends to the victims of natural
4. A transnational government composed of most European nations that coordinates monetary, trade, immigration, and labor
5. agreements that promote commerce among countries by removing barriers to investment, the movement of technology and
6. philosophy that sees nations as normally willing to cooperation and to agree on moral standard for
7. citizens who openly oppose the government's
9. tax on imported
10. Assistance to other nations in the form of grants,
11. steps by which foreign policy goals are decided and acted
12. a nonprofit, nonpartisan, membership organization and think
13. the policy of pushing a dangerous
15. the growth of worldwide networks of
18. sources of development assistance with helping the poorest people & the poorest
19. seeks to avoid international
22. the government agency providing US economic and humanitarian assistance. Worldwide for more than 40
23. having supreme power within ones
24. ability to shoot a missile down from
27. intergovernmental military alliance whereby member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external
Foreign policy process
free trade agreements Economic
world bank foreign
international red cross Petroleum
Crossword puzzles have been published in newspapers and other publications since 1873. They consist of a grid of squares where the player aims to write words both horizontally and vertically.
Next to the crossword will be a series of questions or clues, which relate to the various rows or lines of boxes in the crossword. The player reads the question or clue, and tries to find a word that answers the question in the same amount of letters as there are boxes in the related crossword row or line.
Some of the words will share letters, so will need to match up with each other. The words can vary in length and complexity, as can the clues.
The fantastic thing about crosswords is, they are completely flexible for whatever age or reading level you need. You can use many words to create a complex crossword for adults, or just a couple of words for younger children.
Crosswords can use any word you like, big or small, so there are literally countless combinations that you can create for templates. It is easy to customise the template to the age or learning level of your students.
For the easiest crossword templates, WordMint is the way to go!
For a quick and easy pre-made template, simply search through WordMint’s existing 500,000+ templates. With so many to choose from, you’re bound to find the right one for you!
Once you’ve picked a theme, choose clues that match your students current difficulty level. For younger children, this may be as simple as a question of “What color is the sky?” with an answer of “blue”.
Crosswords are a great exercise for students' problem solving and cognitive abilities. Not only do they need to solve a clue and think of the correct answer, but they also have to consider all of the other words in the crossword to make sure the words fit together.
If this is your first time using a crossword with your students, you could create a crossword FAQ template for them to give them the basic instructions.
Crosswords are a fantastic resource for students learning a foreign language as they test their reading, comprehension and writing all at the same time. When learning a new language, this type of test using multiple different skills is great to solidify students' learning.
We have full support for crossword templates in languages such as Spanish, French and Japanese with diacritics including over 100,000 images, so you can create an entire crossword in your target language including all of the titles, and clues.