- Misunderstood could be mean or nice ,we don't know. His house is scary and when he comes out he tends to say "Boo"!
- Arthur Radley
- "In first five years at Maycomb County he studied the economy", he was also a lawyer. He seems to be a very well educated man, he also teaches life long lessons to his kids.
- Atticus Finch
- This place is very scary and if you loose a ball on the yard it's gone! "Once was white and had green shutters, but had long ago darkened to the slate-gray color of the yard around it.".
- The Radley's House
- "He was a curiosity. He wore blue linen shorts that buttoned to his shirt, his hair was snow white and stuck to his head like a duck luff.".
- He the older brother and try's to seem tough. He doesn't want his little sister near him in school and then when he gets back home he can talk to her. In the inside he is scared of the Radley's House but despite that he walks over and touches the house.
- The family is the "Disgrace of Maycomb!". The mother is gone and the father is just a complete maniac, therefore the kids don't care about their education. They only attend the first day of school.
- The Ewell's
- She is the house keeper/nanny of the house and act's like a mother figure to the Finches. "We couldn't operate a single day without her,...you think of how much she does for you.".
- She is the younger sister of Jem. At a young age she seems to not understand other peoples situations. She is very educated and above her class, she still though hasn't found out what "until you climb into someone's skin and walk around it.", means.
- The Finch's were made wealthy by one of their ancestor's, Simon Finch. He made money off cotton and built this for his family.
- Finch's Landing
- The town gossiper and spread's rumors about the Radley's. She especially picks on Arthur "Boo" Radley and unfortunately the town believes her nonsense.
- Miss Stephanie Crawford
- She is the opposite of Miss Stephanie Crawford and is not like your typical Maycomb women. "Was a widow, a chameleon lady who worked in her flower beds. She loved everything that grew on God's earth, even the weeds.".
- Miss Maudie Atkinson
- This is the setting of the book. This place has a social chain and is in Alabama.
- Maycomb County
- The teacher of Scout's class. She has many kids who don't even know how to read or right, she is also very emotional. She is from Northern Alabama.
- Caroline Fisher
- He spends most of his school year's on the farms, he is not educated and not fed properly. When he comes to the Finch's house he gets to eat a nice meal and talk with Atticus, like two men.
- Walter Cunningham
- Has bug's coming out of his hair and has a real big mouth.
- Burris Ewell
- Might be little but sure enough can stand up for his teacher. He send Burris home, not a problem at all for him.
- Little Chuck
- Had a chance to send his son to an asylum to get better but did not agree, he decided to punish his son at home. In the end he passed away and got stabbed by his son with scissors.
- Mr. Radley
- How does Lee describe the game the children are playing about the Radley's?
- "Melancholy little drama"
- This is the family's who pay's anything they have to the Finch's. They farm for a living and Atticus truly accepts their payment's due to their situation.
- The Cunningham's
- In Northern Alabama "this county when alabama seceded from the union, seceded from Alabama. Everyone in the class knew this.".
- Winston County
Preview of Crossword
Make this Crossword your own
Add, edit, delete clues, and customize this crossword. Print copies for an entire class. All in 5 minutes.
Create my Crossword now
Your customized Crossword will be in your hands in five minutes.
You can create these worksheets and puzzles: