- The part of the body of a vertebrate containing the digestive organs;the belly.
- A tube-shaped sac attached to and opening into the lower end of the large intestine in humans and some other mammals
- (also called arthroscopic surgery) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure on a joint in which an examination and sometimes treatment of damage is performed using an arthroscope, an endoscope that is inserted into the joint through a small incision.
- A stone or concretion, especially one in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder
- Heart Disease
- A type of inflammatory bowel disease that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus. Signs and symptoms often include abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, and weight loss.
- Crohn Disease
- A developmental condition affecting some men, boys, or male animals in which one or both testicles fail to descend into the scrotum
- A medical practitioner qualified to diagnose and treat skin disorders
- The identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms:
- Within the stomach
- Tube linking the pharynx and stomach
- The branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the stomach and intestines
- The production of glucose, especially in the liver, from amino acids, fats, and other substances that are not carbohydrates
- Any of a class of proteins that have carbohydrate groups attached to the polypeptide chain. Also called glycopeptide
- Contagious sexually transmitted disease
- The stopping of a flow of blood.
- An excess of glucose in the bloodstream, often associated with diabetes mellitus
- The enlargement of an organ or tissue caused by an increase in the reproduction rate of its cells, often as an initial stage in the development of cancer.
- adjective form of hypogastrium
- Surgical removal of the uterus
- The third portion of the small intestine, between the jejunum and the cecum
- Pelvic floor exercise, also known as Kegel exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles".
- The dark green substance forming the first feces of a newborn infant.
- noun form of micturate
- The smooth muscle tissue of the uterus.
- Any of a number of organized or specialized structures within a living cell.
- A female reproductive organ in which ova or eggs are produced, present in humans and other vertebrates as a pair.
- the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung.
- More than normal frequency of menses, occuring more fregent than every 21 days and no ovulation in the cycle.
Preview of Crossword
Make this Crossword your own
Add, edit, delete clues, and customize this crossword. Print copies for an entire class. All in 5 minutes.
Create my Crossword now
Your customized Crossword will be in your hands in five minutes.
You can create these worksheets and puzzles: