- "My lord, if now I have found favor in your sight, please do not pass your servant by.
- "I make a decree that in all the dominion of my kingdom men are to fear and tremble before the God of Daniel; For He is the living God and enduring forever, And His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed, And His dominion will be forever
- Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, and to teaching.
- 1 timothy
- "But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
- "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?"
- "As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are men, and I am your God," declares the Lord GOD.
- “The Son of Man must suffer many things, He said. “He must be rejected by the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.”
- For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
- 1 corinthians
- Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
- Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.”
- Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.”
- Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
- And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts.
- Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.
- For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power, love, and self-control.
- 2 timothy
- Do not judge, or you will be judged.
- "Hear, O kings; give ear, O rulers! I-- to the LORD, I will sing, I will sing praise to the LORD, the God of Israel.
- Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
- 1 peter
- "For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him.
- 1 samuel
- The LORD hurled a great wind on the sea and there was a great storm on the sea so that the ship was about to break up.
- "Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.
- But Moses said to the people, "Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the LORD which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever.
- For we walk by faith, not by sight.
- 2 corinthians
- The sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no Law.…
- He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”
- Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have laid hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
- you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
- For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men
- Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Preview of Crossword
Make this Crossword your own
Add, edit, delete clues, and customize this crossword. Print copies for an entire class. All in 5 minutes.
Create my Crossword now
Your customized Crossword will be in your hands in five minutes.
You can create these worksheets and puzzles: